[vtkusers] Unicode && vtkObjectBase

"Johannes Käfer" jak4.scr at gmx.net
Wed Oct 6 10:01:32 EDT 2004

Hi Aurelien,

great read (and the english is fine too ;)). I'm trying to copy your
settings and see whats happening.

Thx for that blog!

Johannes

BTW: I'm almost certain that your blog doesn't show up under google. Is this
intention? Because maybe otherwise I would have found it on my own and maybe
other vtk-users with a similar problem as well.

http://aurelien_regat-barrel.blogspot.com/2004_08_01_aurelien_regat-barrel_archive.html#109231591357369677

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail