[vtkusers] ITK->VTK mesh connector?

Hämäläinen Janne Janne.Hamalainen at hus.fi
Wed Oct 6 04:13:23 EDT 2004

Hi,

We are in need of connecting itk::Mesh objects to VTK pipeline for
visualization purposes. I tried to browse through the mailing list and
Insight Applications, but I couldn't find (I might have of course missed it)
if some kind of import/export methodology (as with Images) has already been
implemented in the ITK and VTK distributions. If you know how to do this
with existing filters, or if you have implemented an own connector and want
to share it, please let us know. We wouldn't want to "invent the wheel"
again. I'm also quite sure this feature could be used by many people, and it
would be good to make it available.

-Janne

--
Janne Hämäläinen