[vtkusers] Changing the stipple pattern of a curve in XYPlot

Harlow Eric D Contr 412 TW/ENR Eric.Harlow at edwards.af.mil
Tue Oct 5 12:35:50 EDT 2004

Hello,

Is there a way to only change the stipple pattern or width of the curves I
am plotting using the vtkXYPlotActor class?

I am using the vtkXYPlotActor to plot data and wish to set the line width of
a curve.  The problem is when I use the GetProperty member SetLineWidth it
changes the line width of the plot object including the axis.  This also
happens when I use SetLineStipplePattern.  I do not want to change the
stipple pattern of the axis.

Thanks,

Eric

I found this post and would appreciate any help on this.

What version of VTK are you using?  Sebastien Barre added that
functionality to vtkProperty last month.

- Amy Henderson