[vtkusers] VTK4.2 CD

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Mon Oct 4 14:31:00 EDT 2004

Kate,

I am not sure about the known problems with the CD version of vtk as I
personally never used those CDs even though I have purchased the new
editions of the books,

I think the best way to tackle this is to make sure that you maintain a
copy of the cvs version of vtk after making sure that the dashboard is
green on your machine,

as you know changes are constantly committed to cvs so it is nearly
impossible to keep the CDs that come with the book updated!

HTH