[vtkusers] VTK4.2 CD

Kate Kerekes kerekes at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 4 13:42:10 EDT 2004

Are there any other known problems with the version of vtk on the cd?  I
installed the binary version from the cd thinking that this would be the
most stable version for windows.

I am also having problems with the vtkImageReader2 and the time it takes to
read a file.  Would upgrading to the newest version of vtk fix this problem?

Thanks,
Kate Kerekes