[vtkusers] VolumePro on VTK Linux

Rupert Shute Rupert.Shute at awe.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 04:36:38 EDT 2004

Hi Matt,
	I found using the VolumePro card with VTK to be relatively straight
forward. However, there is little development taking place in this area
which means that many of the functionalities of the card are not accessible
via VTK. As far as I'm aware there is only VTK/VP support for structured
data. Perhaps someone else could comment?

Regards
Rupert