[vtkusers] ImagePlaneWidget and GetResliceOutput

Sergio Andres sergio at unizar.es
Fri Oct 1 11:46:43 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have a problem with vtkImagePlaneWidget and its method GetResliceOutput().

The pipeline is like this:

inputImage --> vtkImagePlangeWidget::GetResliceOutput() -->
vtkImageMapToColors --> vtkImageActor

I use all these classes to display the same image in other window.
And the problems are:

1) The size of the output image from the widget is not the expected size.
I read that the widget generates an output image whose extent is a power
of 2.

2) When I set a new inputImage, an error comes up about the update
extent and whole extent.

I have been reading some previous mails sent to this list about these
problems,
but I didn't manage to fix them.

So I would appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.