[vtkusers] Rigid Volume Rotation (transformation)

Marius S Giurgi rendezvous at dreamxplosion.com
Tue Nov 30 20:37:43 EST 2004

Hi, all VTK gurus.

I was hoping someone could point out for me what are the VTK classes to
use to do a rigid volume rotation. (obviously I'm new to VTK). I know
there must be a VTK (cubic and nearest neighbor interpolation) rigid
rotation somewhere in the VTK library but I can't find one. I came
across a paper on "fast rigid volume transformation" recently where the
author was referencing a VTK equivalent of such transformation, but
without giving any specifics on what vtk class (method) does such a
transformation. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some
hints .

thanks,
marius