[vtkusers] vtk & prowarp

Immo Trinks trinks at esc.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 26 07:48:08 EST 2004

Hi VTK and TclTk users,

I am trying to use prowrap under Windows to create a stand-alone vtk
application based on a tcl script.
I found very little information about the wrapping of vtk tcl scripts on the
net. From the prowrap documentation is not clear to me how to proceed.

I have tried
prowrap.exe -uses wish-dynamic myScript.tcl -out myApp.exe
but I don't know how to run the resulting application with vtk.
I would appreciate any hint on what I am missing and on how to execute such an
wrapped vtk application.

As I understand, the above process creates a wrapped file, but not a
stand-alone application. It would be very helpful to see with one of the vtk
tcl examples how to wrap it with prowrap into a stand-alone executable.
Does anybody have an example?

Thanks for any help!
Immo