[vtkusers] How to interact under Mac os x?

Yan Pingkun pingkun at ieee.org
Fri Nov 26 01:59:25 EST 2004

Hi all,

I just shift to a Mac and run my programs previously developed under
MSVC. Thanks to the platform independent property of VTK, my codes work
fine here. My problem is I don't know how to interact with the window
just as under Windows, because there is only one key in my mouse. I
also try to input by keyboard, but it doesn't work. In addition, will
the trackball interaction style be better than the default style?

Thanks!

Rgds,
Pingkun