[vtkusers] Confusion

Albion Baucom baucom at biology.ucsc.edu
Thu Nov 25 13:05:21 EST 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Prashanth Udupa wrote:

> When I run into problems like this; I would include the header file
> for the subclass which is not being accepted. In this case I would
> include "vtkPolyData.h".

Excellent, that works. Thanks Prashanth. I overlooked the obvious. I guess
I thought that the includes from the subclass would have pointed out to
the compiler that it was subclassed from vtkPolyData. Evidently not. You
have to explicitly point your source to the superclass header.

Thanks again.

Albion

Albion E. Baucom
http://rna.ucsc.edu/albion