[vtkusers] Does ->Delete() free all resources?

Andrew Wilford andrew at artwork.com
Tue Nov 23 11:51:31 EST 2004

Thank you for the response.

This was as I suspected. You are saying though, that deletion of the top
level parent will result in all dependencies in the pipeline to be deleted
and the memory freed as well? That might make things easier as I have the
pipeline spread across several classes and keeping track of which parameters
need to be set to NULL is quite complicated. It might be easier to delete
the renderer and re-initialize everything on the fly.

Andrew Wilford