[vtkusers] Problem about vtkConnectivityFilter?

zfjgo zfjgo at 126.com
Tue Nov 23 02:39:01 EST 2004

Hi,
   I want to render an object by volume rendering.And I need vtkConnectivityFilter to remove smallest unconnected objects.
The input of vtkConnectivityFilter is imagedata, the output is unstructuredgrid data, but the input of my "volumeMapper"(vtkVolumeRayCastMapper *volumeMapper) is imagedata.The following is the error:

error C2664: 'SetInput' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'class vtkUnstructuredGrid *' to 'class vtkImageData *'

How to solve it?
Thanks