[vtkusers] Dealing with 3D vectors

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Mon Nov 22 18:10:33 EST 2004

Look at vtkMath.
I would think that you would need to use a transform matrix.

Regarding computing rotation angles by projection, quaternions offer a
better way to do this. In "Real-Time Rendering" Moller, Hains edn2, pp51-53,
There is a nice method using quaternions for calculating the transform
rotating one vector to another. Look at:
http://www.acm.org/jgt/papers/MollerHughes99/ has some c-code to get you
started.

Andrew