[vtkusers] about vtkVolumeTextureMapper2D

lzy lzyhm at 263.net
Fri Nov 19 05:25:39 EST 2004

I try to use vtkVolumeTextureMapper2D for rendering image data. But some view angle the result is ok, other is error. The result image is attached.

I find if vtkVolumeTextureMapper2D's MajorDirection is VTK_PLUS_Z_MAJOR_DIRECTION or VTK_MINUS_Z_MAJOR_DIRECTION the result is correct,

but VTK_PLUS_X_MAJOR_DIRECTION VTK_MINUS_X_MAJOR_DIRECTION VTK_PLUS_Y_MAJOR_DIRECTION VTK_MINUS_Y_MAJOR_DIRECTION the result is error.

My software using Qt3.3.0 WindowsXP

the samples from VTK have a good the result.
I check the settings of opengl in details. My window has the same settings as vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.

Any hint are welcome.