[vtkusers] vtkUnstructuredGrid and GlobalReleaseDataFlagOn

Steve Joyce Steve.Joyce at sercoassurance.com
Fri Nov 19 04:26:49 EST 2004

If I use GlobalReleaseDataFlagOn then any actors based on
vtkUnstructuredGrid are not visible in my render window.
Poly data seems fine.
If I turn the flag off then the unstructured grids are visible.
Does anyone know why this might be?
I am using VTK 4.2.5 on Windows XP with Java wrappers.

Thanks,
Steve

****Disclaimer***********
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged material; it  is for the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose such information.

Serco cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments are free from viruses.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the originator and do not necessarily represent the views of Serco.

Nothing in this e-mail shall bind Serco in any contract or obligation.

Serco Group plc.  Registered in England and Wales.  No: 2048608
Registered Office:  Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UY, United Kingdom.
****End Disclaimer*******
<<<<GWIASIG 0.07>>>>