[vtkusers] How to resolve the link problem?

赵 瑛 amengs2002 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:26:16 EST 2004

Hi:
 I am a new one!
 My OS is windowXP.
 I build the VTK of version 4.2 in my Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0.
 I used CMake2.0 to make them.
 But , when I build them in the Visual Studio 6.0 , these are the messages
appeared at the end:

GraphicsCxxTests.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int
__cdecl RGrid(int,char * * const)" (?RGrid@@YAHHQAPAD at Z)
GraphicsCxxTests.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int
__cdecl FrustumClip(int,char * * const)" (?FrustumClip@@YAHHQAPAD at Z)
GraphicsCxxTests.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int
__cdecl PointLocator(int,char * * const)" (?PointLocator@@YAHHQAPAD at Z)
GraphicsCxxTests.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int
__cdecl CellLocator(int,char * * const)" (?CellLocator@@YAHHQAPAD at Z)
GraphicsCxxTests.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int
__cdecl expCos(int,char * * const)" (?expCos@@YAHHQAPAD at Z)
GraphicsCxxTests.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int
__cdecl Mace(int,char * * const)" (?Mace@@YAHHQAPAD at Z)
Debug/GraphicsCxxTests.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals

Can somebody tell me what is the matter and how to resolve them?
Thanks a lot!