[vtkusers] Where can I learn more about doing off screen rendering?

Pieper, Chris cpieper at kcc.com
Tue Nov 9 15:47:42 EST 2004

Hello all,

I am trying to process many datasets and I'd like to take advantage of
offscreen rendering -- if I understand things correctly, this can only
be done in v4.4 using "mangled mesa" -- my system administrator tells me
he can't install Mesa without messing up other things (openGL?) -- There
is apparently a workaround documented in
VTK/Examples/MangledMesa/README.txt -- does this adequately describe
what to do?  I am not a system administrator and I'd like to give him
guidance...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chris Pieper

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.