[vtkusers] Re: vtkImageActor

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Mon Nov 8 11:35:52 EST 2004

Hi Balazs,

I'm copying the answer to this question back to the VTK users list.  In the
future, please keep this sort of dialog on the list so other people can
help answer your questions and so the community can benefit from the answers.

In the development version of VTK, vtkImageActor has a SetPosition
method.  To get this version, you either need to download the the nightly
updates from the VTK web site, or you can access it through
CVS.  (Instructions for accessing the CVS repository are also available on
the same web site.)  In the latest version of VTK that has been released
(v. 4.4), vtkImageActor does not have a SetPosition method.  When a new
version is released, this method should still exist.

- Amy