[vtkusers] How to update the renderwindow?

zfjgo zfjgo at 126.com
Sun Nov 7 19:51:27 EST 2004

Hi,
    I use Visual C++ created an application with a splitted window. Left window
contains some buttons and text box. What I expect is that:
when I give some value in the text boxes and click the button, the right
render window will be updated. But now the right window won't be update
unless I click on it.
    However,I want to delete a renderwindow,but renwin->Delete(); is useless among code unless I add it in the front of the function. Else the renderwindow is not update and exist all along.
    Why?
    Be eager to your help.