[vtkusers] vtkFLTK

Louis Desjardins lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:43:01 EST 2004

Hi Sean

Thank-you for your response,

So I don't want to use my trackball-mouse as a pointing device, instead, I
want to be able to do something like: if a user moved the trackball left,
then a "hello" message would output.. (just as an example)
Along those lines anyways..

Right now I have 2 mice on my PC, one connected through USB, the other
through the PS/2 port..

So can I somehow just get outputs from the trackball mouse to use in my
application as described above?  I am new to FLTK, so maybe its simpler than
I am imagining.. Which functions should I look at for this (if its possible)

Thanks again
LD