[vtkusers] vtkFLTK

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 5 01:33:01 EST 2004

Hi Louis,

   What is it that you want to do? How does the event output from your
trackball differ from any other pointer device such as a mouse? e.g.
there is no device-specific information about trackballs per se in the
VTK docs either. I would expect you should be able to use a trackball
just as you would a mouse.

-Sean