[vtkusers] Please help -> 2 simple examples needed

Michnay Balázs michnay at freemail.hu
Thu Nov 4 11:36:23 EST 2004

Dear VTK Users,
I've been trying to implement two sime things that should be pretty
straightforward.

The first thing is about displaying progress status. My MFC application
has the progress bar in the statusbar and I can set its position by
calling SetPos but I cannot connect it with ProgresMethod() (I don't
know what it should be connected with).
Could you please provide a simple example how I can use my
progressbar to indicate filter progress.
According to my VTK book ProgressMethod() has only 1 paramterer, but
it has 2... the simplest example can be very useful.

The other thing is to visualize histogram. The image is a grayscale
image. What are the methods I must call and the properties I must set
to get the histogram? (another simple example would be exreemely
helpful)
I work with MSVC++ 6.

Thanks for your help,
all the best,