[vtkusers] Please help a new user.

Henry J. Karpf hjkarpf at sandia.gov
Fri May 28 15:46:01 EDT 2004

I have a program that outputs 3 points for a many(1000's) triangular
planes, and also their Normal vector, it is sort of in the following format:
x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 x3 y3 z3 xnormal ynormal znormal
x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 x3 y3 z3 xnormal ynormal znormal
x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 x3 y3 z3 xnormal ynormal znormal
 and would like to be able to build a VTK document out of this
information so i can use paraview to visualize my model.  Does any one
have any hits or links to places that would be able to help me? Thank you!