AW: [vtkusers] Callback()

Saeger, Marian Marian.Saeger at eads.net
Fri May 28 04:19:19 EDT 2004

Hi!

Take a look into the header file - there it says:

[...]
void SetCallback(void (*f)(vtkObject *caller, unsigned long eid,
                             void *clientdata, void *calldata))
[...]
void (*Callback)(vtkObject *, unsigned long, void *, void *);

It is a pointer to a function with the signature (vtkObject *, unsigned
long, void *, void *), so you may declare your own callback and set it via
SetCallback-method.

Greetings, Marian