[vtkusers] help! wierd pthread error..?

Louis Desjardins lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 12:33:19 EDT 2004

Hi VTK Experts,

My program will run perfectly - doing its thing, loop after loop (its in an
infinite loop just rendering something over and over), but then after about
5 or 10 minutes of running, SUDDENLY out of the blue - it stops! And I get
the following error:

ERROR: In /usr/local/src/vtk/vtksrc/Common/vtkMultiThreader.cxx, line 353
vtkMultiThreader (0xe8ebb48): Unable to create a thread.  pthread_create()
returned 11

Does anyone know any general reason why this might occur?
Thank you very much...!!!