[vtkusers] KDE/VTK

Simon DROUIN sdrouin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed May 26 08:11:18 EDT 2004

I use vtkQt to integrate a vtkRenderWindow in a qt gui. I build programs
using CMake. Once CMake has generated the Makefile, I do project->Import
existing project... and I choose the option "custom c++ makefile" as the
type of the project. CMake has commands to find the qt libraries, to
process .ui files, and to moc source files.