[vtkusers] vtkPointPicker

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue May 25 16:56:41 EDT 2004

Chris,

	Could you please provide a sample code that reproduce the bug you are
mentionning. Also keep in mind that we don't always knows everybody's
problems, so please make some references to your previous emails. This
is also a good idea to read:

[How should I ask questions on the mailing lists?]
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/vtkfaq?req=show&file=faq01.010.htp

Thanks for your attention,
Mathieu
BTW, there has been a recent fix in vtkPicker.cxx:

http://www.vtk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/VTK/Rendering/vtkPicker.cxx.diff?r1=1.88;r2=1.89;f=u