[vtkusers] help! install vtk + cmake + bcb 6.0

Zhong Li zhli at uncc.edu
Tue May 25 15:50:28 EDT 2004

Hi,
I try to install vtk with cmake (build for Borland makefiles) on windows
2000,
The cmake produces the error at very first step after click configure
button:
"The C compiler "bcc32" is not able to compile a simple test program. It
fails with the following output: The system cannot find the file
specified"

vtk v4.2, cmake v2.0, bcb v6.0

I tried with vc++6.0 and everything is fine. The bcb also looks fine
with other c++ programs.

So how can I make it work with bcb? Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards

zhong