[vtkusers] interactor

Reinhold Füreder R.Fureder at exeter.ac.uk
Thu May 20 05:39:54 EDT 2004

Dear seafloat,

I think you need to provide your own subclassed version of either
vtkRenderWindowInteractor or vtkInteractorStyle. Allegedly the second
case is preferable and requires:

yourRenderWindowInteractorInstance->SetInteractorStyle
(yourExtendedvtkInteractorStyleInstance);

Probably you might find some examples in the mailing list archive,
please look for renderwindowinteractor and interactorstyle.

HTH Reinhold