[vtkusers] vtkImageImport and RGB colouing

Pedram Rezaei pr at marinecomputing.com
Mon May 17 03:18:34 EDT 2004

Yes, This is exactly what I am doing.

________________________________

From: REGAT-BARREL Aurélien [mailto:arbvtk at yahoo.fr]
Sent: 14 May 2004 16:55
To: Pedram Rezaei; vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] vtkImageImport and RGB colouing

Create a Device Independant Bitmap and blit you memory DC inside.

Use this DIB a input for your vtkImageImport.

Why are you getting the bitmap from a DC ?

Greets.

Pedram Rezaei <pr at marinecomputing.com> wrote:

	Hi all,

	I am importing a bitmap from a memory device context (Win32) into VTK. Unfortunately the bitmap in memory is laid out in BGR format instead of RGB. So far I have managed to overcome the problem by manually swapping Blue with Red values for every single pixel. Is there an easy way to tell the vtkImageImport to assume that the imported format is BGR?

	Thanks,

	Pedram

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail <http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/*http:/fr.rd.yahoo.com/mail/mail_taglines/default/*http:/fr.benefits.yahoo.com/>