[vtkusers] ESP value error when including file using WXWidget library

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Sun May 16 16:53:32 EDT 2004

Doing a google search leads to:

The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call. This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention.
Solution: do NOT use the compile option "/Gz", this option changes the calling convention

[http://www.forumplanet.com/planetquake/topic.asp?fid=1491&tid=1332426]

Also please send us the piece of code that produce this error. Is this is VTK, wxWidgets, or your code ?

Mathieu