[vtkusers] VTK Fails to Repaint on Win32

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Fri May 14 11:58:07 EDT 2004

Mixing Win32 with dotnet with VTK, isn't there a simpler way ?
Did you try with a normal bitmap loaded from a file ?
Greets.

Pedram Rezaei <pr at marinecomputing.com> wrote:
Hi

Yes I use .Net however I even get the same problem with MayaVi.
The background image that you see is an image imported by vtkImageImport and the arrows on the top are based on a vtkStructuredGrid data set.

Thanks,

Pedram

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail