[vtkusers] error when using RemoveActor()

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Thu May 13 08:32:56 EDT 2004

    > I know how to change my settings to UNICODE.
    I never doubted that! Just thought this could be
    interessting to others as well...

No problem!
I wasn't offenced or something like that.
I wanted to precise that I had well tested the stuff

    > So, I don't think that compiling VTK with UNICODE is a good
    > idea while figures in vtk headers.
    That maybe...
    But there should be a unicode version of VTK in my opinion...

In my opinion VTK should not reference <windows.h> in its headers...
I don't really understand where the changes apply when compiling VTK with UNICODE.
GetClassName still returns a const char *... All char * should be replaced to wchar_t *... ?
I only saw minor changes to Win32 Window Class registration and error messages...

Greets.

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail