[vtkusers] vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor 0.9 linking error

David Thompson david.thompson at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed May 12 14:48:04 EDT 2004

Hi, I'm trying to compile the Cone3 demo from vtkFlRenderWindow 0.9 on
Windows, and I'm getting the linking errors listed below. Is there some
library I'm missing?? This question was asked before, but nobody answered.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
David Thompson

--------------------Configuration: Cone3 - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
Cone3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor::SetRenderWindow(class
vtkRenderWindow *)"
(?SetRenderWindow at vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor@@QAEXPAVvtkRenderWindow@@@Z)
Cone3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor::vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor(int,int,int,int,cha
r const *)" (??0vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor@@QAE at HHHHPBD@Z)
Debug/Cone3.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Cone3.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)