[vtkusers] Rendering into pre-existing OpenGL-window without any vtkRenderWi ndow-Instance

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Wed May 12 05:53:23 EDT 2004

Your best bet would be to modify vtkRenderWindow (subclasses) to have some
new methods which allow you to pass in a pre-existing window/rendering
context and bypass all the window creation/initialization code. Then you'd
in principle be able to associate an interactor, renderer and all the rest
with it and use it just like any other vtk renderwindow.

JB