[vtkusers] vtkXYPlotActor link error

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Wed May 12 05:30:20 EDT 2004

Hi David,
vtkXYPlotActor is part of vtjHybrid. Did you compiled and linked with vtkHybrid ?

David Bernstein <dhbernstein at earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi All, When I try to use vtkXYPlotActor I get a link error upon
instantiation:

Link Error : undefined: 'vtkXYPlotActor::New()' (code)

I'm definitely linking all the available vtk libs (including Common)
and I haven't run across
this problem with any other vtk objects. Did I forget to set a switch
when building vtk?

Thanks,
Dave Bernstein

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL