[vtkusers] CMAKE?

david michell davidmichell at rediffmail.com
Tue May 11 03:26:41 EDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Everyone,
I have been having a problem with CMAKE.
Everytime I make some settings to the vtk projects that I build using CMAKE, the changes are gone when I reopen the solution.
I want to build vtk libraries in such a way that

I want the libraries in the debug build to go to a folder with the name
\temp\vtk\debug\$(ProjectName)\$(ProjectName)D.dll

and in the release buid I want them to be
\temp\vtk\release\$(ProjectName)\$(ProjectName).dll

I made these changes manually to all the projects in the solution and saved them(iam sure I saved them, I even built the libraries!).
The next day I opened the solution all these changes where gone :-(

How do I make these settings permanent. Is there some way I can set these from CMAKE itself? So that I dont have to do it manually for each project.

Thanks for the help.
David Michell