AW: [vtkusers] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: VTKInit again and again

Christian schnabilo.chris at gmx.de
Mon May 10 10:40:47 EDT 2004

Shyam,

well, what ever it is, something goes wrong on my system with the latest
release. Anyway, now i just work with the older release. Hope it does
not create any more problems. Without your help and hints, it probably
would have taken another week to get it right.
Thank you very much for your support!

By the way, just asking,
Do you have any experience, or do you probably know how to establish
offscreen-rendering under vtk and java? :-)

Best regards,
chris