[vtkusers] Help me!

Thomas Faust tf at thermoanalytics.com
Mon May 10 08:20:18 EDT 2004

> 3) I also have to develop a GUI for Linux and Windows. What can I use?

You can always go with QT. I use it for our projects. It's easy to use and
comes for all flavors of operation systems (incl. Win and Linux)

Go and google for QT and VTK. There a different solutions out there, that make
a connections between vtkRenderWindow and a QTWidget. (The last time i was
looking - 2 years ago - i found at least 4 or 5 solutions)