[vtkusers] Help me!

ALIZIER Julien AUSY julien.alizier-ausy at irsn.fr
Mon May 10 07:40:26 EDT 2004

Salve Michele,

I just can answer 1).

I think it is because you don't have a console window.
In VC6, when you create a "Win32 Console Application" (i.e. the entry point
of your program is main()), the linker has a "/subsystem:console" argument.
If you create a "Win32 Application" (i.e. the entry point is WinMain()), the
linker has the "/subsystem:windows" option.

Maybe you can try to add "/subsystem:console" in the CMake variable
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS. Check the checkbox "Show advanced values" in
CmakeSetup to see it.

Hope it works ;)

-- Julien