[vtkusers] using icp transform.

Moti Freiman freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
Mon May 10 03:50:18 EDT 2004

Hello!
I'm new with vtk. I'm trying o build application for registration using
vtkLandmarkTransform at first, and after that apply
vtkiterativeClosestPointTransform.
I'm not sure about using the vtkiterativeClosestPointTransform, well.
Some questions:
a.	I want to use K-d Tree data structure for that algorithm. I
found just vtkCellLocator which apply OCtree.
b.	I did not understand how to use the vtkCellLocator with the
transform.

Can someone send me example of using the
vtkiterativeClosestPointTransform with vtkCellLocator?

Thank you
Moti Freiman