[vtkusers] interpolate scalars

mail.ru patalog at mail.ru
Sat May 8 08:19:46 EDT 2004

Hello vtkusers,

I have such problem -
There is triangle with some scalar values at vertices.
This is looks so - (see tri1.jpg in attach)
Then I split this triangle into 3 triangles by adding new vertex and I
need to evaluate
scalar at new vertex thus way that the appearance of triangle not changed.
i.e. like this - (see tri2.jpg in attach)
I try to use vtkPropbeFilter passing original triangle as Source and
new triangles as input, but this doesn't works (see tri3.jpg in
attach)
Then I try to applay the same algo as used for Gouraud shading but
this gives the same result as probe filter.

Or, maybe, this problem depends on correct building of lookup table?
I create it such way -
lut->SetNumberOfColors(4);
lut->Build();
lut->SetTableValue(0, colors::red[0], colors::red[1], colors::red[2], 1);
lut->SetTableValue(3, colors::yellow[0], colors::yellow[1], colors::yellow[2], 1);

Maybe anyone helps me?

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry Gurulev                         mailto:patalog at mail.ru