[vtkusers] texture map to cube

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Thu May 6 19:47:40 EDT 2004

This will never work with TextureMapToPlane. It projects the points onto a
plane and so only 2 faces will ever look reasonable.

What you need is an image which is an unfolded cube and then write a
texturemaptocube which computes the texture coords correctly

      ------
      | +Z |
      ------
      ------
      | -Z |
      ------

like this, then compute the texcoords from the offsets. Is that what you're
trying to do?

JB