[vtkusers] List

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu May 6 10:04:54 EDT 2004

James C. Robinson wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm sure that this question has been asked already, but, in the absence of a
> more advanced forum, is there anyway that the queries that are
> exchanged/answered under a single heading can be grouped automatically in
> the e-mail circulated. In the last message there were about 3 or 4 on the
> vtkCutter issue and it would be nice if they were grouped.

Are you speaking about your email client, or the web interface ? For the
web interface we are using mailman, maybe it fails on some weird email
format...

> Also, could you
> remind me of the reason that certain information in certain of the messages
> is in cryptic form. If I remember, people don't want messages sent in html
> (or rich text?) format because certain users systems are not compatible???
> Is that correct?

Lots of people try to /suggest/ other people to send mail in text format:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/vtkfaq?req=show&file=faq01.010.htp

Mathieu