[vtkusers] vtkImageCanvasSource2D err

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu May 6 09:22:25 EDT 2004

I get the same err on another Win2K Nvidia (GeForce Ti 4600) box
(Borland BCB5).  There does not seem to be a power of two dependance.
There are two groups of incorrect pixels: one remains the same in
the lower left corner and the other group shifts depending on image
dimensions. I'll try to look further into this.

Dean