[vtkusers] ImplicitModeller and ContourFilter

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Fri Mar 26 17:13:55 EST 2004

CCing the vtkusers as it is a common misunderstanding.

The problem of linking static library is by no way related to VTK. VTK
just offer the sufficient difficulty to the linker. Search on the web
about ordering static lib. Sometime you also have to duplicate the
library...but if you were using CMake you wouldn't had to worry about it :P

Mathieu