[vtkusers] vtkImageReader Bug?

Luke Hua luke_qz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 16:38:15 EST 2004

Hi,

I used vtkImageReader to read raw data in my application. I tried to link my program to compiled static library. However, it always gave me "Access violation" error message at SetOrigin(0.0,0.0,0.0). I tried to link to dll library, then every thing is O.K.

I found in vtkImageReader the Origin is set by Set/Get Macro and Origin is a protected member varible. I change it to public then my program can link to the static library.

Can anyone explain it to me why?

                                                                                               Luke

Do you Yahoo!?