[vtkusers] RE: Question asked by many, answered by none. (Help!)

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Mon Mar 22 21:50:50 EST 2004

The problems is also that the search facility for the VTK users archive
doesn't work very well... Very often a result will link to the wrong
page.

I've put a google site search for the user archive here:
http://www.bioengineering-research.com/vtk/

I've included the naked html... It would be nice to have this on vtk.org

Goodwin