[vtkusers] imagedata appearing upside down (sometimes..?)

Howard Katz lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:16:07 EST 2004

Hi,
Thanks again for your response

Okay actually I am creating the data and inputting it into the array
So from what I understand the values at row 0 of my array would appear at
the bottom, and the values at row 100 lets say would appear towards the top

So I use subscript math to assign the values in my array as follows:
array [ row*TotalColumns + col ] = value;

and then do SetVoidArray as mentioned below..

So I'm alawys creating teh data the same way,  so why would it sometimes
appear upside down and sometimes not..?  :s
Thanks again for your help!

Howard